- Focus your efforts on adding value to your business and not on the infrastructures that support it.
- Obtain cost savings while having access to specialized technical staff and services 24/7.
- Enjoy the security and confidence that comes with having your infrastructure in expert hands 20 years in the sector.
Sales Contact | (+34)976 512 433
Ferrovial, one of the largest global infrastructure operators, it must manage large volumes of data every day to maintain its toll highways.
In order to facilitate and centralize this work, it has carried out both the technological renewal of its data storage systems for existing toll road concessions and the construction of new systems for newly obtained concessions with the goal of managing up to 1.5 million photographs on the busiest days.
Nologin has helped us to demonstrate that there has been no functional impact during the renewal. Our systems have not suffered interruptions and the performance increase has been very significant, thus allowing us to justify this investment.
We work with one of the most advanced electronic toll systems in the world to generate smoother traffic: managed Lanes.
Dynamic pricing based on traffic demand allows smooth transit for drivers in the Express Lanes and helps maintain a more predictable travel time. As traffic levels and demand in the express lanes increase, the toll rate will increase. Once the volume of traffic decreases, the price will go down.
For Nologin, as a integrative partner in this project, this implementation has had two major challenges: to design and project a technological architecture to match the high performance requirements and availability of Ferrovial and, once carried out, to operate and manage an infrastructure that is 100% available 24/7.
A critical infrastructure has been renewed, designed, managed, and made 100% available 24/7, with no functional impact on the business.
The infrastructure supports the centralized management systems of highway, composed of:
- Demand-based dynamic rate system.
- Processing of economic transactions.
- Transit control system.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Geolocation of traffic lights and traffic control elements.
- Reporting Systems.
- Disaster Recovery Systems.
As a result of this, Ferrovial has been able to handle the technological transformation of its services without any functional impact during the renewal, obtaining better performance of its infrastructures.