- We minimize business risk, adapting a level of preventive security.
- Implement the ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security management system in your organization.
- Ensure the application of the RGPD and the National Security Scheme (ENS) in your business.
- Outsource computer services. Obtain cost savings while having access to specialized technical staff and services 24/7.
The institution of the Government of Aragon has more than 46,000 employees *, whose support infrastructures generate more than 337 million events ** processed per day.
Aragonesa de Servicios Telemáticos(AST), is a public law entity whose mission is to provide high value services and solutions in the field of information and telecommunications technologies and services to the Administration of the Autonomous Community of Aragon and the public administrations dependent on it.
The Government of Aragon, in ORDER IIU/2325/2017, of 21 December, commissions AST to carry out tasks for the "Securisation and evolutionary maintenance of Electronic Administration tools" within the Aragon 2014-2020 ERDF Operational Programme - "Building Europe from Aragon". AST relied on Nologin to carry out this task .
*July 2018, **log-only
We have the challenge of providing useful information, through a system that complies with the National Security Scheme (ENS), specifically with LUCIA.
The main challenges are:
- Implement a comprehensive solution for the management, analysis, retention and correlation of IT infrastructure logs in a non-homogeneous system, integrating with the National Security Scheme (ENS), specifically with LUCIA.
- Integrate IBM QRADAR with the infrastructure so diverse that it includes areas such as health, justice, education, etc., that possess a non-homogeneous infrastructure.
- Compliance with the ENS, integrating with the tools of the CCN-CERT, through the development in collaboration with CSA -developers of LUCIA- of a tool that integrates QRADAR and LUCIA.
- Adequacy of the technical capabilities of the product to customer expectations, with customizations through scripts and API queries.
We know what is happening on the platform and process it in a way that is useful, advancing the commitment to the security of public information.
The Government of Aragon has made substantial progress with this project in complying with its legal obligations in the area of NHS. All those security events are known to occur and AST can manage and resolve them in an agile and appropriate manner, reducing risks.
Nologin currently continues to manage the platform, improving every day the filtering of alerts and the operation of security events to get the relevant information for the service.
Thanks to the developments carried out, IBM QRADAR has become the SIEM that allows compliance with legislation and integration into the ENS.
AST is looking to extend the platform's capabilities with IBM tools.